Search Life Notes

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Muse

You’ve been my love and the item of my despise. My brown sugar, my hip hop and at one point just “some nigga”. But the one thing that has remained the same is you have always been my muse. Some of my best writing has been because of you. Some of which you have read, some of which you aren‘t even aware of. But overall some of my best. I’ve laughed over my writing and I’ve cried over my writing. Allowing my tears to mend the hurt of my broken heart that you‘ve caused. From An Ode to Hip Hop to I Let Me Down and all of the pieces in between. Your love has held my hand through some of the most trying times in my life. I’ve had to force myself to get over you but in that I find, I let go of my artistic muse. So now I find myself in a dilemma…Do I hold onto the love and continue to be hurt to maintain my muse or do I give it all up and be free of it all…but love everything..

No comments:

Post a Comment