Search Life Notes

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Love Unconditional

Very seldom does one come across a love that transcends time. A love that makes every day of life worth living just that much more and yet causes a standstill every time it's voice is heard.  I met this love once before; met it in the oddest of places. It wasn't that ordinary love: you know the one that last but eventually runs cold like the end of a bright candlestick. It was ironic love that was dreamed of as a little girl.

I remember thinking to myself, there's no way this can be genuine, but time has proven again and again, and is continuing to prove it to be just as genuine as I've imagined.  The drawing power of this love has kept me coming back in a way that I can't describe. The metaphor of a moth to a flame has nothing on the pull that this love and I share. 

Verbally never spoken, but the feeling very much understood. This love is something amazing.  It consumes my thoughts, feelings, and emotions; right down to the very core of my being.  It shatters any doubts or insecurities that I could ever have, for I know that if I have no other love in life, that this love that I now have, will always be a part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment