Search Life Notes

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

All Up To You



The way you live your life is according to what you speak.  If you want to do well in life, speak that wellness into it. Too often we think and speak negatively without the realization that what we have is what we’ve spoken.
  "…The power of death and life is in your tongue…”  We take that statement so lightly and don’t really think about how much weight our words hold.  To us, they are just words; not something that makes the determination for how we live our life.  I know, for me, I have experienced a lot in life and because of that, I’ve trained myself to “keep myself to myself” all for the sake of what I thought was protection.  But what I’ve found is that I wasn’t protecting myself, I was pushing everyone that cared about me away.  All in an effort to “protect me”.

Now that I’m in a position to alter some things in my life, I don’t want to hinder what I can accomplish.  Attending Full Sail was a dream of mine from the time that I entered the world of design.  But telling myself that I wasn’t able to do, and that there were too many reasons why I couldn’t do it.  So when I made up in my mind and said that I was going to do this, I had the momentum that I needed to start and continue and finish.  All because I took the initiative to change my thought process and change what I was speaking on my life.
So today, I encourage you, the reader, to change the way you think and the way you speak.  For what you say you will have, is what you will have.


No comments:

Post a Comment